Breaking Language Barriers Together
We offer Certified Turkish English Translation Services in London and have express delivery throughout the United Kingdom. Click or tap on the following button to send your documents and get a no strings attached, completely free translation quote.
20% off your first translation order
Don’t miss out on a 20% discount for your first translation order. Subscribe to our mailing list, share our website on your social media, and send us the link to your post for verification. This exclusive deal will expire on December 31, 2023, so act now and take advantage of this amazing offer.
Certified Turkish English Translation Services in London
I’m a UK-based Chartered Linguist (MCIL) with 22-year full-time certified translation experience. I offer affordable, fast and courteous professional English translation and certified Turkish translation services for translating various official documents, ranging from hospital reports, GP reports, and expert reports to court orders, divorce papers and visa applications. On this website, you will find more information regarding my skills on the About Haluk Aka, Chartered Linguist (MCIL) page.
Certified Translation of Official Documents by Legal Translator
Official documents of all kinds often make extensive use of technical (legal, medical, engineering, etc.) vocabulary. Refrain from entrusting translations of these documents to unqualified persons or online facilities. Some of the official documents that can be most challenging are:
- ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) applications and supporting documents;
- ECAA (Ankara Agreement) extensions and supporting documents;
- All other applications to the Home Office, including but not limited to family reunions, Tier 1 visas, Tier 2 visas, and skilled worker visas.
- Court Orders and contents of court bundles, including but not limited to interim orders, final orders, expert reports, counsel applications, statements, and service documents.
- Agreements of all kinds, including loan agreements, international trade, import, export, and distribution contracts.
- Hospital reports, GP reports, referrals.
- Technical specifications, tender documents, annexes to contract documents, calls for tender, etc.
- Anything to complement or support the above-listed formal applications or official documents; including diplomas, certificates, identification cards, passports, driver’s licenses, birth certificates, death certificates, civil registry records, etc.
Guaranteed Best Rate for Certified Translations
Compared to London Freelance Fees Guide Translation Rates, my rates are more than affordable (for instance, translation of a one-pager may cost as low as £35). Please refer to the Rates page on this website for a more detailed price list. Feel free to submit documents to be translated using the Contact Form (or by email to the email address at the bottom of this page), and I will send you an affordable quote as soon as possible (typically within 30 minutes during UK office hours). Asking for a translation quote will not entail any obligations on your part. I will not start any work unless I have your written approval (in the form of a PO or payment).
Why choose me as your reliable certified translation service provider?
Because, I am:
- Experienced: I have been in the translation business since 2002 (1997, including five years of part-time translation career).
- Hardworking: I will work hard to develop a target text that captures all the messages in your source documents. Nothing is lost in translation.
- Reliable: I carefully analyse your documents before quoting you a price and delivery time, and I stick to them.
- Affordable: My rates are unbeatable. Suppose you can find any translation rate that is more affordable than mine in the UK. In that case, I promise to match that (the only catch is: services/qualifications must be comparable -below-par services and services offered by overseas translators don’t count).
- Accountable: I want you to know that your document becomes my responsibility when you approve my translation quote. I will treat it as my own and do my best to deliver a perfect job.