Certified Turkish English Translation Services in London
I’m a UK based Chartered Linguist (MCIL) with 22-year full-time certified translation experience. You will find more information regarding my skills on About Haluk Aka, Chartered Linguist (MCIL) page on this website. I offer affordable, fast and courteous professional English translation and certified Turkish translation services for translations of various official documents, ranging from hospital reports, GP reports, expert reports to court orders, divorce papers and visa applications.
Certified Translation of Official Documents by Legal Translator
Official documents of all kind often make extensive use of technical (legal, medical, engineering, etc.) vocabulary. Do not take risk by entrusting translations of these documents to unqualified persons or facilities. Some of the official documents that can be most challenging are:
- ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) applications and supporting documents;
- ECAA (Ankara Agreement) extensions and supporting documents;
- All other applications to the Home Office, including but not limited to family reunion, Tier 1 visa, Tier 2 visas, skilled worker visa.
- Court Orders and contents of court bundles, including but not limited to interim orders, final orders, expert reports, counsel applications, statements, and service documents.
- Agreements of all kind, including loan agreements, international trade, import, export, distribution contracts.
- Hospital reports, GP reports, referrals.
- Technical specifications, tender documents, annexes to contract documents, calls for tender, and etc.
- Anything to complement or support above-listed formal applications or official documents; including: diploma, certificate, identification card, passport, drivers license, birth certificate, death certificate, civil registry records, etc.
Guaranteed Best Rate for Certified Translations
Compared to London Freelance Fees Guide Translation Rates, my rates are more than affordable (for instance, translation of a one-pager may cost as low as £25). Please refer to Translation Rates page on this website for a more detailed price list. Feel free to submit documents to be translated using Contact Form (or by email to the email address at the bottom of this page), and I will send you an affordable quote as soon as possible (typically within 30 minutes during UK office hours). I will not start any work unless I have your written approval (in form of a PO or payment). Asking for a translation quote will not entail any obligations on your part.
Why chose me as your reliable certified translation service provider?
Because, I am:
- Experienced: I’m in translation business since 2002 (1997 including 5 years part-time translation career).
- Hardworking: I will work hard to come up with a target text that captures all the messages in your source documents. Nothing is lost in translation.
- Reliable: I carefully analyse your documents before quoting you a price and delivery time, and I stick to them.
- Affordable: My rates are unbeatable. If you can find any translation rate that is more affordable than mine in UK, I promise to match that (the only catch is: services/qualifications must be comparable -below-par services and/or services offered by overseas translators don’t count).
- Accountable: From the moment you approve my translation quote, your document becomes my responsibility. I will treat it as one of my own, and do my best to deliver a perfect job.